Do you ever look at your company logo and think to yourself, “Something is missing.”? Each time you glance at it do you find yourself thinking, “Something just isn’t right,” but you can never quite put your finger on the real issue? Then, just when you decide that you’re going to do something about it, you quickly change your mind and reassure yourself that “It’s good enough.”? Does this sound like you? If it does, then you may be in need of a logo redesign!
Since its inception, Fuzzy Duck Design has undergone a slight name change and two logo redesigns. The graphic to the right shows the results of the last logo redesign that occurred over 10 years ago. The round “badge” format was kept but the illustration style, branding colors and even the number of ducks was changed.
- To look more modern. Our society’s tastes, interests, needs, wants etc. change very quickly. Looking more up-to-date will ensure your company is keeping up with the times.
- A company expansion. When there is a company change or addition it is important to represent that. Keep your clients aware.
- A new target audience. When you’re targeting a larger or new client base, it is essential to have a logo that appeals to that desired demographic.
- A company merger. When a business decides to merge with another, a logo can help send that message to their customers.
- New goal/new message. If your business changed their focus and chose a different objective or message to send to their audience, the logo may require a change to reflect that message.