Do you ever look at your company logo and think to yourself, “Something is missing.”? Each time you glance at it do you find yourself thinking, “Something just isn’t right,” but you can never quite put your finger on the real issue? Then, just when you decide that you’re going to do something about it, you quickly change your mind and reassure yourself that “It’s good enough.”? Does this sound like you? If it does, then you may be in need of a logo redesign!
Since its inception, Fuzzy Duck Design has undergone a slight name change and two logo redesigns. The graphic to the right shows the results of the last logo redesign that occurred over 10 years ago. The round “badge” format was kept but the illustration style, branding colors and even the number of ducks was changed.
Now, you’re probably thinking, “How can a logo change be a positive thing for my company?
My clients won’t recognize us, and we may end up weakening our brand.” And if your logo has been around for awhile, these may be legitimate concerns –a logo, after all, is a very important marketing tool for a business. It represents your entire organization and is many times the first impression to prospective clients. For these exact reasons, your logo needs to be the best it can be! So, if you feel that your logo is missing something, most likely your clients do as well. Change can be scary, but in some cases it can be the key to your future success.
Here are some reasons for a logo redesign:
- To look more modern. Our society’s tastes, interests, needs, wants etc. change very quickly. Looking more up-to-date will ensure your company is keeping up with the times.
- A company expansion. When there is a company change or addition it is important to represent that. Keep your clients aware.
- A new target audience. When you’re targeting a larger or new client base, it is essential to have a logo that appeals to that desired demographic.
- A company merger. When a business decides to merge with another, a logo can help send that message to their customers.
- New goal/new message. If your business changed their focus and chose a different objective or message to send to their audience, the logo may require a change to reflect that message.
Identifying the necessary traits of your logo that need to be altered can be a challenge, but the professionals at Fuzzy Duck can help guide you through the process. We can ensure the redesign goals are met while minimizing a loss of established brand equity.
For more information or a no obligation meeting to discuss your redesign options, call 952-449-6800 or email email@example.com