If you spend any time on the road, you’re sure to see numerous examples of vehicle graphics. From simple car magnets to full vehicle wraps, businesses of all kinds have converted their modes of transportation into mobile billboards. If done correctly, the graphics successfully communicate the company’s brand, their services, their slogan and, of course, their contact information and website address.
Depending on the extent of the graphics, adding signage to your vehicle can be costly but is it worth the investment? How does vehicle advertising measure up to other forms of advertising? What kind of a difference can it make?
To start with, here are a few statistics we found at https://ectts.com/vehicle-wrap-statistics/
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- Outdoor advertising delivers immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base buying decisions on ads they see.
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- On average, a $20,000 investment buys 8.4 million yearly impressions with vehicle wraps.
These are some pretty encouraging numbers but, even after justifying the costs, our clients still have some common questions;
Will a vehicle wrap damage the paint on my vehicle?
No. The wrap itself provides protection for your vehicle’s paint.
How long will a wrap last for?
High-quality wraps can last 3-5 years.
How much does a vehicle wrap cost?
The cost will vary on the extent of the overall design, the type of wrap you get and how large your vehicle is, but the costs associated with a quality wrap start around $3,000-$5,000.
Can the vehicle wrap be removed?
Yes, but attempting to do it yourself can result in paint damage. It’s best to bring it back to the installer and have them uninstall the wrap.
What makes a good design for vehicle advertising?
Colorful graphics are eye-catching and will easily draw the attention of potential customers. Keep your ads clear while including your logo, services, slogan, and contact information. Any text should be easily readable and the overall design should remain un-cluttered while using contrasting colors in your design to really make it pop!
Thinking about adding some vehicle graphics to your marketing efforts?
Check out some of the vehicle graphics featuring Fuzzy Duck’s branding and design work and contact us to discuss the best way to maximize your investment.
Let’s Get Started!
Whether your vehicle is moving or not, it acts as a billboard, advertising your business wherever it goes. If you’re a small to medium-sized business then a vehicle wrap may be right for your marketing needs. Give us a call or fill out the contact form below and we can help you design your vehicle advertising!