Bel the Weather Girl
Meteorologist and television personality, Belinda Jensen, came to Fuzzy Duck with an idea she had been wanting to develop for quite some time. It involved a character named “Bel the Weather Girl” and a series of children’s books to help educate them about weather, which would help ease the fear many experience during storms. Fuzzy Duck helped Belinda develop her concept into a brand, character and written materials including a sell sheet and edits to what became the preliminary draft of her first book.
- Developed logo/brand for Bel The Weather Girl
- Developed the initial Bel character design
- Developed several secondary character designs
- Helped develop written pitch for the book series
- Performed internal edit of author’s first draft
- Developed and executed “To Market” strategy